2018 Conference Presentations
Reinventing the Behavioral Health Workforce: Implementing Innovative Solutions.
- Why Artificial Intelligence will Revolutionize Healthcare including the Behavioral Health Workforce
- Priorities for Health Care. What does the Behavioral Health Workforce Need to Address Priorities? How Should it be Financed?
- Virtual Worlds, VR & AR Innovations for AI Assisted Therapy & the Behavioral Health Workforce
- Using Virtual Worlds & VR/AR for Telehealth
- Together With Veterans Rural Veteran Suicide Prevention Program
- Why Harm Reduction?
- Mozzaz Digital Health for Complex Care
- INNOVATIONS AND COLLABORATIONS; The Louisiana Coordinated System of Care
- INTRODUCING MOBILE APPLICATIONS INTO CLINICAL PRACTICE
- Where Do Peer/Family Specialists Fit In?
- National Dialogues on Behavioral Health: Digital Strategy
- Peer Support: Evolution and Expansion
- Knowing Your Behavioral Health Workforce Capacity
- A UNIQUE PARTNERSHIP OF MENTAL HEALTH PEERS AND LAW ENFORCEMENT
- NDBH Panel: Effective funding and reimbursement strategies to support needed workforce initiatives
- HARM REDUCTION & THE OPIOID EPIDEMIC
- The Power Of Peer Services
- Workforce Development CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Community Collaboration: A Texas Approach
- June 2018 Volume 54, Issue 6, Supplement 3, S187-S296 | The Behavioral Health Workforce: Planning, Practice, and Preparation | Edited by Angela J. Beck, Ronald W. Manderscheid, Peter I. Buerhaus
- MCPAP and MCPAP for Moms: Addressing the Shortage of Child and Perinatal Psychiatrists
- Impacting Communities and Outcomes Utilizing Peers, Families, Schools, PCPs, and Providers in the Child Welfare and Criminal (and Juvenile) Justice Systems
- Effective Funding and Reimbursement Strategies to Support the Behavioral Health Workforce of the Future