2016 Conference Presentations
Promoting Individual, Family and Community Mental Health and Resilience.
- Resilience: Protection, Repair and Regeneration | Courtenay M. Harding, Ph.D.
- Resilience: Protection, Repair and Regeneration | Keris Jän Myrick, MBA, MS
- Introduction to Mindfulness for Organization Leaders | Norman B. Anderson, Ph.D.
- Mental Health Promotion and Mental Illness Prevention: Lessons Learned from Other Countries | Vijay Ganju, Ph.D
- Culture of Well-being | Ron Manderschied Ph.D.
- Challenges and Building Resiliency Over the Lifespan (Individual and Family) | Joy D. Osofsky, Ph.D. and Tanya Cross Hansel, Ph.D., LMSW
- Resilience in Older Adults | Glenda Wrenn, MD, MSHP
- Addressing and Preventing Community Trauma: Mental Health & Wellbeing | Sheila Savannah, MA, Khalilah Collins, MSW
- Tailoring Crime Analysis Approaches to Public Health Outcomes | Grant Drawve, Ph.D.
- Media Dissemination Strategies & Technology Enhanced Solutions | Mimi McFaul Psy.D.
- Role of the Media: Vital to Public Well-being, Poorly Delivered It Causes Public Pain | Robert A. (Bob) Thomas